Celebrant Robin is professional, organized, and so excited to tell your love story!
Our first meeting is a no-fee, no-obligation 90-minute session. Once you hire me as your wedding officiant, I will ask you to complete as set of questionnaires to learn more about your story, identify a theme for your ceremony, and ensure that the ceremony is designed to really reflect you and your interests.
Together we will build your unique wedding ceremony. As you describe your vision for your wedding, I will identify the metaphors and themes of your ceremony, selecting readings, blessings, poems, music, and ritual elements that align with your vision. You might consider including a remembrance ceremony, a unity ritual, a ring blessing, or a family-joining ritual. I can assist you and your ceremony participants in writing vows or speeches, ensuring that everything flows.
We have two ceremony packages:
- Mini or micro ceremonies – for weddings with fewer than 30 guests and 1-2 attendants (ex. maid of honor and best man). An intimate ceremony for an intimate occasion.
- Fees range from $550 – $700.
- Full wedding ceremonies, vow renewal, or sequel ceremonies – more than 30 guests, a full set of attendants (ex. bridesmaids, groomsmen). Includes a brief rehearsal on the wedding day.
- Fees range from $700 – $1000.
Celebrant Robin’s wedding officiant services include:
- an Officiant Agreement form that delineates our responsibilities – ours and yours
- all client meetings – phone, virtual, in-person when possible
- all client communication – email, text, phone
- questionnaires and interviews with you
- my travel costs
- creation of your custom ceremony – drafts of ceremony available in Google Docs or Word
- officiating and coordinating the ceremony (including rehearsal on the day-of)
- sending your signed marriage license into the county marriage bureau, and notifying you when the license has been received.
If you would like a rehearsal on a day prior to your wedding, we can do that, too, for an additional fee, ranging from $150 – $200.
We can also work with you to create a ceremony for self-uniting couples. Fees vary depending on what you need.
Payment options include check, cash, and Venmo.
As we develop the ceremony script, you will review each version and add your comments and suggestions. The week before your wedding date, we will finalize the ceremony and prepare it for presentation.
By working with me, you benefit from my training in the elements of ritual, ceremony, myth, and transitions. You can be confident that my expertise as a project manager and client relationship manager will help us stay on track.
Unique to Celebrant Robin, you will receive a one-of-a-kind keepsake booklet of your wedding ceremony a few weeks after the wedding. Robin creates these keepsakes by hand, incorporating elements of your wedding to celebrate the first chapter in your marriage.